237793membri
149020post
annulla
Visualizzazione dei risultati per 
Cerca invece 
Intendevi dire: 

Moving from Italy

RISOLTO

I am moving immediately back to the UK. I Still have my ING bank account because I am paid my final TFR and other finals bills etc. However, I can't change my address. I was told I could keep my account in Italy but this seems to be untrue. I may be buying a house there so I need it to remain open. has anyone else left italy with an ING account? Many thanks.

2 SOLUZIONI ACCETTATE

Soluzioni accettate
Soluzione
Dear @coppertopchris
The orange current account is only for residents of Italy. If you are not resident in Italy the account must be closed. You can still operate in Italy with an English account by cards or bank transfers

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

Soluzione

Dear @coppertopchris  there isn't a limit of time. You may come back to UK and after to provide for. Good luck !

Visualizza soluzione nel messaggio originale

3 RISPOSTE 3
Soluzione
Dear @coppertopchris
The orange current account is only for residents of Italy. If you are not resident in Italy the account must be closed. You can still operate in Italy with an English account by cards or bank transfers

Ok. Thanks for your quick answer. So is there a time limit you know of? I'm still an Italian resident technically. I don't want to close anything or hand back my permanent residency until I'm safely back in England with everything in place. 

Soluzione

Dear @coppertopchris  there isn't a limit of time. You may come back to UK and after to provide for. Good luck !